Commercial Concrete Repair Experts in North Houston
Commercial concrete general contractor providing repair, resurfacing and maintenance in North Houston and surrounding areas.
We’ve been a part of Houston’s construction industry for over 25 years. Our niche has been developing grade-A commercial concrete solutions for our clients. Among the solutions we offer, commercial concrete repair & maintenance is vital for the well-being of the structural foundation of our client’s commercial and industrial facilities.
Maintaining the structural foundation of your commercial and industrial facilities is crucial to their long-term stability and effectiveness. Whether you need concrete parking lot repair, concrete dock repair, commercial concrete driveway repair, or any other type of commercial concrete repair, we have the skills and expertise to get the job done right.
Our team has a wealth of experience in working with a variety of light industrial and heavy/light commercial clients, and we are equipped to handle projects of all sizes and complexity. We take pride in our attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible service and results. If you are in need of commercial concrete repair or maintenance, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are ready to help you bring your project to life.
Some common causes for concrete deterioration could be large tree roots, cold temperatures & ice (not very common in Texas but we’ve experienced cold fronts in recent times), and regular wear and tear.
Proper Concrete Maintenance Will Save You Time & Money
Proper maintenance of your concrete surfaces is crucial to ensuring their longevity and effectiveness. Neglecting concrete deterioration can have serious consequences, including increased costs and potential hazards for facility users. At Silver Spur Concrete, we understand the importance of maintaining your concrete floors and driveways in order to maintain the safety and productivity of your facility.
With decades of experience as a general concrete contractor, we have developed a deep understanding of the causes of concrete deterioration and how to address them. We offer a range of solutions for issues such as cracks, gouges, slab corner breaks, curling slab edges, and joint spalling, using the highest quality materials and techniques to ensure long-lasting results.
Our concrete repair process begins with an assessment of the cause of the deterioration, followed by the selection of appropriate materials and the development of a customized solution that meets the specific needs and budget of our clients. We take the time to thoroughly understand each project and offer recommendations based on our expertise, ensuring that our clients get the best value for their investment.
When it comes to concrete repair, it’s important to work with experienced contractors who have a track record of success. At Silver Spur Concrete, we have the knowledge and skills to handle all aspects of your concrete repair project, from material selection to construction techniques. We take pride in delivering high-quality, long-lasting results that our clients can count on. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Here are some tactics for maintaining concrete surfaces:
- Regular cleaning: Keeping your concrete surfaces clean can help to prevent the buildup of dirt and debris, which can lead to deterioration. Use a pressure washer or scrub brush to remove dirt and stains.
- Sealing: Applying a sealant to your concrete surfaces can help to protect them from damage caused by water, freeze-thaw cycles, and other environmental factors. Sealing should be done every 2-3 years, or more frequently in areas with harsh weather conditions.
- Repairing cracks: Cracks in concrete can allow water to seep in, leading to further deterioration. It’s important to repair cracks as soon as they are noticed to prevent them from spreading.
- Fixing spalling: Spalling, or the flaking and peeling of concrete, can be caused by freeze-thaw cycles or the use of deicing salts. Repairing spalling can help to prevent further damage and maintain the structural integrity of the surface.
- Adding joint fillers: Joint fillers, such as caulk or sealant, can help to prevent water from seeping into the joints between concrete slabs, which can lead to cracking and other issues.
- Regular inspection: Regularly inspecting your concrete surfaces can help to identify issues early on, allowing you to address them before they become serious problems.
- Proper drainage: Ensuring that water is properly drained away from your concrete surfaces can help to prevent damage caused by standing water.
- Protecting against heavy loads: Avoid placing heavy loads on your concrete surfaces, as this can cause them to crack or become damaged.
- Resurfacing: If your concrete surfaces are badly damaged or have become unsightly, resurfacing may be necessary. This involves removing the top layer of concrete and replacing it with a new layer, which can help to restore the surface to its original condition.